This entry is intended to serve as a reasonably-precise listing of events immediately prior to or during the current conflagration in Western Immorren. It is currently limited to information presented in official Privateer Press publications. All dates are given in the Morrowan Calendar notation.
- 21st, M.L.S. Exeter mutiny lead by Phinneas Shea
- Alexia Ciannor leads an undead army in an attack on Corvis during the festival of the Longest Night.
- High Inquisitor Vahn Oberen and Magistrate Borloch assasinate the mayor of Corvis.
- Vinter Raelthorne IV invades weakened Corvis with a small army of Skorne.
- Cygnaran Submersible Steamship "Intruder" sinks Protectorate Warship "White Fist"
- Gorim 3rd, Khador has invaded Llael
- "Last days of Ashtoven"; Khadoran Invasion of Llael commences- first and primary targets Laedry and Rynyr.
- Laedry assault led by Kommandant Gurvalt Irusk.
- Elingberg assault led by Kommander Sorscha Kratikoff.
- Redwall Fortress assault led by Kommander Orsus Zoktovir "week long siege" "one of first targets".
- Gorim 5th, Cygnar declares war on Khador. Laedry and Rynyr have already fallen
- Donard 2nd, multiple forces converge on Riversmet - "few civilian casualties"
- Gorim 3rd, blockade chain "Throatcutter" across Black River severed by Cygnaran counterattack.
- Gorim 6th, The Well of Truth
- Vendarl 4th, Within the Dark Soil
- Malleus 5th, Over the River & Through the Woods
- Donard 3rd, You Can Run...
- Gorim 1st, Dead by Dawn
- Vendarld 4th, Battle of Aliston Yard
- Malleus 2nd, Collateral Damage
- Malleus 4th, Needle in a Haystack
- Gorim 6th, Soul Mill
- ; Leryn surrenders
- Malleus 3rd, Run for the Border
- Malleus 5th, Merywyn surrenders "after almost three months holding off siege" also cited "gates opened from within".
- Malleus 6th, Blight's Eve
- Donard 2nd: Pendulum (Fighting rages between Ravensguard and Northguard)
- Gorim 3rd, Incoming (cryx vs. pom north of Elsinberg)
- Gorim 7th, Death in the Deepwood (Deepwood Tower attacked)
- Malleus 5th, Rowen: Cygnar withdraws troops from Merywyn, 37 members of Council of Nobles in Merywyn beheaded
- Vendarl 2nd, Llael is lost, Khador occupies Merywyn,Prime Minister Deyar Glabryn had declared support for the Khadoran occupiers
- Malleus 4th, Cistern of Asherius (in PoM)
- Donard 5th, Cleaning Waters (Khadoran military pushes South along the Black river)
- Gorim 2nd, The Reavers (on Cygnaran coastline)
- Vendarl 6, Lawbringer (Protectorate attacks Caspia)
- Malleus 4th, Spawning Ground
- Donard 6th, Dust Storm (in PoM)
- Gorim 1st, Silencer (Khador pushes South along Black River)
- "Cryxian attacks on pilgrims"
- Malleus 1st, Khador's logistics are overextended by the acquisition of territory, Kommandant Irusk considers pulling back to consolidate
- Malleus 3rd, Bolden Rebald reports on Cryxian incursions
- Malleus 7th, Balebrand (Drewlin's Grove in/near Corvis)
- Donard 3rd, Scorched Earth (Murrow's Bluff, west of Bainsmarket)
- Gorim 5, Kregor Rock (unsuccessful attack on Kregor Rock fortress/refinery by Khadoran forces)
- Hurstwallen report presented to Cygnaran crown
- Vendarl 6th, Smoke on the Water (Khador gets as far as where the Great Northern Tradeway crosses the Black River)
- Donard 6th, The Exiles (scuffle with guerrillas in Llael)
- Vendarl 5th, Mired (Bloodsmeath, Khador en route to Corvis)
- Donard 1; Terminal Point Marchbridge blown up by Menite fanatics - "rebuilt in 2-3 months"
- Gorgandur attacks and eats whole, armed, real, raw, unboned train and locomotive near Slannog's Pointe, Rhul.
Information taken from the 2007 WARMACHINE League. Dates shown are for the publication date for the Ordic Observer, so events listed here happen by the date shown, not on the date shown.
- 7th, Fighting continues between Ravensguard and Northguard 
- 14th, Bain Hurst slain in assassination attempt against the Harbinger of Menoth, Protectorate of Menoth and Khadoran forces clase in southeast Llael .
- 21st, Cryxian raiders destroy village of Lasterville in Cygnar 
- 28th, Mikael Kreoss promoted to Grand Exemplar, Cryxian raiders sink three major Cygnaran vessels, Cryxian raiders attack villages south of Skrovenberg. 
- 7th, Protectorate of Menoth launches offensive against Cryxian toehold on Mothbell Island 
- 14th, Ordic shipyards secretly commissioned to build additional ships for Cygnaran navy
- 7th, Cygnar besieges Sul, breaching the city walls, siege of Fellig continues, 
- 14th, Cygnaran 4th Army massacres Menite civilians south of Five Fingers, town of Fisherbrook razed by Protectorate of Menoth, Lord Commander Coleman Stryker sends prison barges down the Black river packed with Menites as part of his purge, siege of Fellig continues, battle of Sul continues, 
- 21st, Cygnaran and Khadoran navies clash off the coast of Berck, Riversmet razed again in effort to abate undead problem, riots in Merywyn and Laedry, 
- 28th, Siege of Fellig continues, Battle of Sul continues, Protectorate of Menoth and Khadoran forces clash at Bloodroot, unconfirmed rumors of Prince Vladimir Tzepesci's return, Cygnaran Inquisitors under Lord Commander Stryker slaughtered by Allister Caine, 
- 14th, Battle of Sul continues, Siege of Fellig continues, 34th Sword Knight company emerges from the Thornwood. 
- 21st, Battle of Sul continues, Khadoran forces seize control of Sul's northern gate. 
- 28th, Ordic Observer confirms the destruction of Fisherbrook. Protectorate of Menoth forces attack and burn the Monastery Angellia, partially destroying the structure and ruining several imporant artifacts from its library. Blackship raids strike near Acrennia. The Harbinger of Menoth seen in Imer after rumors of her death in the Thornwood. Khadoran troops repel Cygnaran offensive at Sul's North Gate. 
- 18th, Battle of Northguard continues, Siege of Fellig continues. First sightings of Khadoran Assault Kommando activity in the Ordic Observer. Admiral Wassal takes Cygnaran fleet deep into the Meredius in search of the Cryxian Black Fleet. 12th Iron Fang Uhlan Kompany, led by Kommander Sorscha Kratikoff, route Protectorate of Menoth forces inside Llael. 
- 7th, Ordic Observer reports on Khadoran defections amidst the battle of Sul. King Baird of Ord calls upon the clergy to serve on warships in anticipation of Cryxian attack. Kommandant Ivdanovich bolsters patrols in Riversmet in response to reports of the undead clashing with the 3rd Assault Kommandos Kompany. 
- 14th, Siege of Fellig broken as 24th Winter Guard Kompany broken at Deepwood Tower. Battle of Sul continues. Cryxian raiders defeated at New Larkholm. 
Dates in bold are specific, others are from the Corvis Chronicle Weekly Dispatch, and are presumed to have occurred during the week preceding the given date.
- Armed trollbloods seize supply fort at Spinepoint in Cygnar, entrench in Crael Valley in North Midlunds .
- 21st, Skorne invaders seize Ternon Crag .
- 22nd, Cygnaran forces discover remains of massacred army encampment near Northguard. Investigations indicate it was perpetrated by Tharn savages . Incident later referred to as the Bloodsmeath Massacre .
- 24th, Exemplars attached to the Northern Crusade clash with dragonspawn along the Black River near Riversmet .
- 25th, Czavyana merchant caravan discovers aftermath of battle between the forces of Cryx and Everblight in Scarsfell Forest region. Third Border Legion investigates shortly thereafter. 
- 28th, Duke Kielon Ebonhart of the Northern Midlunds dismissed Trollkin claims on the Crael valley as soliders from Bainsmarket engage Trollkin forces there .
- 7th, 17th Hammerfall Highshield Gun Corps, hired on by Duke Ebonhart of the Northern Midlunds, move against Trollkin positions in Crael valley. Skorne forces clash with the Northern Crusade new Tower Judgement. Skorne forces seen mustering near Eastwall Fortress. MLS Favored Son finds remains of massacred crew on island near shipwreck. 
- 10th, Skorne Empire besieges Eastwall. 
- 14th, Battle of Sul continues, Lord Commander Coleman Stryker leading Cygnaran forces. Khador's Third Border Legion, led by Lieutenant Kommander Vojin Zavor, are victorious in battle against blackclad druid forces in Bloodroot. 
- 17th, Battle at Greybranch Gap, Steelhead Mercenary Company routed by Skorne. Rumors indicate Aseth Magnus fought alongside the Skorne. 
- 21st, Skorne forces sighted massing near Fort Falk. Siege of Eastwall continues. Trollkin from the Scarsfell Forest destroy the headquarters of Guvenesk Lumber. Telmple Flameguard clash with Blackclad druids southeast of the Marchfells.